3.31.2008

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooooooh

This morning I needed to hear some inspiration in my car on the way to work. I popped in a mix CD I made during my first year of law school called F Da Curve. My law school graded first year students on a curve - if you were in the bottom 20 percent, you'd get put out of school. To pump myself I made a CD and today when I heard the song that was #3 I was like "HECK YEAH!" I really needed to hear this one!





See at the time I put it on the CD because I felt like I needed an attitude adjustment. Today is different though because I am embracing a new attitude. Like Patti says, "I've changed for good!". I was bawling (and dancing and singing at the top of my lungs on the way in this morning - poor lady next to me at the red light on Melrose and San Vicente looked so confused) as I not only listened but understood her words. "I'm in control - my worries are few. Know where I'm going and I know what to do!" YES I DO! I'm the co-author in my life and Ms. LaBelle reminded me in grand fashion this morning.

Shout out to Dominique from ANTM - DAVIDA CHANEL has a new attitude!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin