10.21.2008

Scared

I am afraid.
I admit it. I accept it.
I'm scared.
I am lost - in fact, I keep dreaming about how I'm literally lost and can't get directions. This lets me know that I don't know what to do and I must make the decisions. I'm in control.
Now that I know what it is, I can take it from here. Courage can come in at this point. My strength can now kick in. The opportunity to move onto the next level in my life is at hand ... I've just got to go through and pass up the fear.
Not going to let the fear take over, just gonna deal with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand your fear but I also am a firm believer in the following: God does not give you situations in your life that you cannot deal with. He knows you're one smart, tough, sassy, talented woman who will knock the socks off of the world. I've been in your shoes so many times, and I would often pray to God about my frustrations and fears during those times. Especially because I knew God had a plan for me, but I always just wanted a little foreshadowing as to what was to come. All I can say is trust; trust in yourself and trust in God. He won't let you down. Personally, I'm even more in awe of you! You are one of my inspirations...a woman who goes after what she wants even if it means being in a state of uncertainty. Keep trudging forward DaVida and know that the Hot Girlz are behind you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin