11.06.2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am doing okay - I had a really bad cold thing this week but I think I'm over it. I feel much better and don't have a fever anymore.

I'm writing to let you know my request for this year. While I want a lot of stuff (thigh high boots, gym membership, Amazon Kindle, a Snuggie, etc) I decided to ask you for what I NEED. Santa, I NEED a MAC and a video camera. I just completed a class where I learned FinalCutPro and I think it is a necessity for me to complete my film making goals. I think that this package would really help me to complete some of the goals I have set for myself.

I've been a pretty good girl this year ... well there's those three things BUT I'm working really hard to stop doing not so good stuff. BUT I have been extra good in most areas of my life this year. I think it would be a great gift and if you could make it possible for me to receive these gifts, I would be ever so grateful.



Thank you,

DaVida Chanel

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin