11.11.2008

Hmmm...

I haven't written in a while because I'm unsure what to share. There is a big thing going on in my world right now ... I'm just not able to wrap myself around it enough to share. I did make a decision as far as my career/life - I'm going to take a break from the job hunt until after New Year's. The entertainment industry generally shuts down during this time and completely closes the last two weeks of the year, so I'm going to chill out. I'm getting rid of the things that keep me held in a particular place and being open to whatever is going to happen. I'm going to make sure my car is in good condition and hit the open highway. Exciting!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Sounds like a plan. You need a set of good mix cds to keep you company on the road. Any plans to come to the far north? We'll be here except the day before and after Christmas.

Vanessa said...

I'm jealous...sounds liberating. Keep us posted!!!

Unknown said...

i'm kind of in the same boat you are...it's so funny actually - i could have wrote this post myself....well, everything except the car part ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin