7.17.2009

Woke Up Feeling Inspired

Good morning world! Today is one of those days! I woke up super early inspired. I've been working on a couple of projects that I truly believe are going to really launch my career. The idea of how to make the better, more effective literally woke me from my sleep. I got some work done. Right now I'm at the point where I have to take a break because I have a previous engagement. It is my little cousin's birthday. He had a party on Saturday but since today is his official day we are going to celebrate. We're going to the movies and out for pizza (LOVE hanging with the kids - they are super inspiring). But after play time, it is back to work. I'm going home this evening to get some more work in. I'm super excited! Any inspirations happening in your world?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin