8.13.2008

100 Things ...

I was recently reading an article in Oprah Magazine. It was about how Martha Beck helped three women discover their "superhero powers." It was an interesting read and spoke of how everyone has powers but like Clark Kent we may be disguising or hiding them behind our own proverbial glasses. One assignment she gave one of her patients was to list 100 things that she'd accomplished that were valuable to her and no one else. I found this interesting and wanted to share. What have you done that is a major accomplishment to you? I bet you can find 100 ...

http://www.oprah.com/article/omagazine/200809_omag_beck_coach/1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great list. I have always said that you can't compare your happiness, life or hardships to other people as different people have different thresholds for pain, excitement, etc. You have to live your life according to what makes you happy and live by your own set of success metrics. I am going to pull together my list ... Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin