8.11.2008

R.I.P. Bernie!

As I find it hard to see the silver lining these days, I do know that I have been very fortunate to have worked for some of the best people in the industry. Most recently I worked at a company influenced by one of Hollywood's giants. He was a great man and that greatness oozed through everything at that company. It was the best place I ever worked and I so miss my times there. This man was so MAJOR as far as his status in entertainment, but EVERY morning that he was there he'd stop and chat up ALL of the assistants. We all had a very special relationship with him ... LOL! Our conversations were literally about my hair and how I'd definitely fall in love one day. He passed on as well ... such a sad time. RIP Mr. Bernie Brillstein, I'm better for having worked for you and known you!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin