1.13.2009

What I'm Lovin' Now

I have been exposed to a few things that I am really loving right now ...
I am LOVING New Orleans right now! The city is known as "The Big Easy" and it is teaching me how to be more "easy". I find new things every day that bring me small bits of joy. I am digging this city right now.



Amy Winehouse's first album - a friend of mine gave me a couple of CD's and this one is so good! Amy is so soulful! I realize her second album achieved critical acclaim but when I got it I just wasn't that into it. This CD is so on! "Stronger Than Me" is a great song and she lets you know exactly how she is feeling. I am now all about Amy Winehouse getting back on track so that she can create more music like this.



Muscato d'Asti - my old roommate had introduced me to the goodness that is Asti!!! I went to a wine bar and got a glass of muscato d'asti and now I'm back on it! It is super dooper sweet but I love it ... and apparently it is good no matter the brand!




Green Tea w/Jasmine - Whole Foods sells this tea in a can and I also bought some to brew. Studies show that drinking green tea helps with weight loss. I'm not sure I'm really losing any weight but I'm enjoying the deliciousness as I try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Amy looks so healthy and happy on that cd cover. Remember when she wasn't a train wreck? She's so talented. It's a shame.

Karla said...

Do you know that I once drank an entire bottle of Moscato d'Asti by myself. I was intending to only have a "starter" glass while preparing a big dinner for my hubby. When he got home 2 hours later, dinner was done and so was the bottle. LOL!

I'm praying for Ms. Winehouse. Her voice is too amazing to be wasted on so much drama!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin