5.06.2009

I Wonder ...

I was conflicted about what to write about tonight and visited Apt TBD and got some good inspiration (as per usual). Here are my sometimes I ...

  • Sometimes I am so confused that I can not act - I just retreat to my house and withdraw from everything and everyone.
  • Sometimes I get angry with myself because I don't feel like I'm living to my full potential.
  • Sometimes I act like I'm okay when I'm not because I just don't feel like talking about it.
  • Sometimes I feel selfish because I withdraw this way - it is kind of shady to disappear.
  • Sometimes I'm so happy I can not compose myself.
  • Sometimes I feel like I am living a dream life.
  • Sometimes I feel like the dream is a nightmare.
  • Sometimes I wish there was a roadmap to life - just show me exactly where I'm supposed to be and I can come up with a route to get here.
  • Sometimes I think I'm going to be single for the rest of my life and that saddens me.
  • Sometimes I think I'm going to be single for the rest of my life and that excites me.
  • Sometimes I think I'm destined for greatness.
  • Sometimes I know it is me that is standing in my way.
  • Sometimes I leave behind all thoughts and worries and just am and those are the best times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sometimes i...have ALL of these exact same thoughts.
sometimes i...think we have so much in common you must be my sista from another mista

:)

DaVida Chanel said...

LMAO! I am feeling the SAME way!!! You are my sister!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin