5.11.2010

Cracktracks Presents ... Motivation 504

So as I've been discussing lately, I REALLY believe New Orleans is about to make a serious impact on the music scene at large. I've been experiencing some truly great music lately and the last few weeks I have been all about this one producer Cracktracks. He puts out the best mixtapes and my favorite of his to date was Space Musik but ... he JUST dropped his latest entitled MOTIVATION 504. Hmmm, since I live in the 504 (New Orleans area code) and am desperately in need of some real, true motivation, I did something I never do and waited up for the midnight release! That was SUCH a good decision!!! This mixtape is REALLY good and features a lot of next to blow artists as well as the current "next biggest thing" Jay Electronica - all from right here in New Orleans!!!! I'm beyond excited I feel like it is just another sign I'm in the right place at the right time! Check it out and let me know your favs!!!!! (Might I suggest 2, 3, 15, 17, 19 or 24 to start?!?!)


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin