5.06.2008

On Point ...

I like to watch televangelist and Joel Osteen is by far my favorite. A friend from high school sends me his "daily word" and today's was so on point for me I decided to share. I've been so eager to just step out and get this greater and better next level, that I haven't always been so willing to improve my skills in the right now. I have been praying on what I need to do to better my career and this message from Joel reminds me to continue on my path, gathering more and more skills daily. I know that I'm constantly growing and evolving and today I'm glad about it!
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Too often times, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut in life, doing the same thing the same way. But if we are going to live at our best, we should constantly be growing and sharpening our skills. We should strive to learn and grow every single day; because when you stop learning, you stop growing, and when you stop growing, you stop living. What are you doing to stretch yourself? What are you doing to improve your skills? Don’t get trapped into thinking that “good enough” is good enough. You are created for more than just average. Today is a new day and there are new heights for you to climb. Pursue what you love, and keep developing that area of your life. Take a class or find a mentor that will help you live skillfully. As you do, you’ll rise up higher and higher. You will stand before kings and rulers and you’ll live the blessed life He has in store for you.
A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, thank you for giving me the ability to grow and increase in every area of my life. Show me ways to improve my skills so that I can honor You in everything I do. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin