7.30.2008

Because It Is ALWAYS Good

As I drove home from work after writing the last blog, I was caught up in my thoughts of everything I had written. I was "trying" to cry but the tears wouldn't fall. I recognized the seperation between my ego and my higher self on the way home.

My ego kept saying hold on to what you did in the past.
My higher self reminded me about forgiveness and letting go.
My ego kept reminding me that Gloria was dying.
My higher self reminded me that Gloria is ALIVE.
My ego kept saying but you're selfish and not really there for people.
My higher self reminded me how I am loving and lovable.
My ego kept saying but you are only a temp and you don't have a real job.
My higher self reminded me that I am what I say I am and I say I am a success.
My ego kept saying that it is okay to have faith but to face reality.
My higher self reminded me of exactly what is Reality.
My ego kept screaming and talking crap.
My higher self was the quiet still voice that kept tugging at my heart.

I know that all is well ALL THE TIME and there is ALWAYS some good.

And so it is ....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin