As a lesson, the "master number" 33 is the number of compassion. It is
called the Christ vibration and requires self-sacrifice, courage and unwavering
commitment to reform , truth and healing. You are on a "mission", and other
teachers will learn from your honesty, discipline and bravery. You are here to
provide sustenance for the hungry, whether it be through food, beauty,
education, ministry or medicine. Yours is the path of "savior". Moving into a 3 cycle indicates: This is a happy, carefree time of life, where free self-expression is ideal. Friends and social activities grow, and much assistance will be found here. Artistic endeavors and any possible use of words, spoken, written, or sung, are richly rewarded during this cycle. Your appearance is important to you now.
- During the next 28 days I'm not going to work (like at a job job; I'll be doing PLENTY of self work). I've saved enough money to carry me for a couple of months (not much room for extras) and I'm going to let the universe support me. I am going to allow myself this time to really spend time w/myself and my thoughts to see what it is I truly desire.
- Each day will start w/my spiritual practice of meditation, yoga, journaling and affirmations.
- At night, I'll end the day with gratitude and prayer.
- I'll consistently exercise - 3x's a week. This is not just to look good during my transition, but to get the energy moving from just being stuck in my head.
- I'm taking a month long course called Astrology, Archetypes and Soul Retrieval. It is four Saturdays and I'm committing to attending and doing the work associated with.
- I'm going to read more - rereading "The Alchemist" is a must but first I'm going to wrap up the four or so other books I'm reading first.
- I'm going to keep a journal of my dreams consistently during this time - I'm a believer that signs and symbols show up in our dreams and I want to pay close attention.
- I'll be eating only nourishing foods - I won't say I'm on a diet but I will say I'm staying away from things I know to be bad for me (fast food, excess sugar, soda, etc).
- I'll be drinking an abundance of water and green tea.
- I'm giving up the green - for 28 days no more "golden times of day" for me. I need to be clear on what's happening so I've packed up my stashes of "stuff" until after the bday. (If you know what I'm referring to good, if not please don't ask.)
- My alcohol consumption will be limited to wine.
- I feel it is necessary to approach this time w/a cleansing attitude so I'll be cleaning my space - getting rid of things unnecessary and no longer useful.
- I'm going to see a doctor for my annual checkup.
- I'm seeing a dentist for my 6 month cleaning.
- I need to switch my voter registration here to NOLA.
- Once a week, I'm going to spend time writing near the river. I love being around water and feel so inspired when I am so once a week, I'm going to get up and get close to the water with my journal and let what comes up come out. (I also desire to drive to the beach at some point but we'll see how that pans out.)
- I'm launching my business - during this month, you'll see my new business unfold (it is so close to finish, I can not wait to share!).
- I'm making dates with myself - I think it is highly necessary to spend time alone with myself during this time.
- I'm going on a letter writing campaign to 33 of my friends and family members who have really helped shape and support me.
- I'm letting go of reality TV. This is by far the hardest thing. Instead I'll spend my TV time watching movies. Particularly classics and documentaries.
I realize this is a hefty list but I think it is so necessary in the unfoldment of who I am. Unlike in the past, I'm not on a mission to chance myself, but rather reveal who I already am. I want to know me, appreciate me and celebrate me. I want to love myself the way my friends do and I'm willing to put in the time and effort. I'm extremely excited about the things to come and I hope you'll stick around for the journey!