6.09.2010

Another 28 Days...

I am a firm believer in detoxing and 2-3 times a year, I do some sort of cleanse. It generally involves no alcohol, processed food, red meat or sugar. I also try to implement some sort of spiritual element. These cleanses go for at least a month and I always feel better after. A part of me always feels like I'm in rehab when I'm on these cleanses and since rehab is defined as restoring or repairing,making habitable again, I guess I am! This month I've decided to do a couple of things. The first is I'm doing a water study. For 30 days the only beverage I'm consuming is Kangen water. (Its alkaline water and you can learn more about it at www.TheWonderWaterStory.com). I'm also reading "The 21 Day Consciousness Cleanse," by Denise Ford. Super SUPER exciting! My girl Oprah had Denise on a while ago but I had to wait for the right time to read it. This is that time!As part of my water study I had to take a snapshot of before and after (Apparently the water is going to lead to healthier, more radiant skin!). Here's me early in the morning, no makeup, no hair gel.Stay tuned to see if there's a remarkable difference at the end of the month. I'm doing this cleanse for a variety of reasons but the main one is to get in touch with my true goals and essence. I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

1 comment:

Kay* said...

very very cool. i look forward to seeing how the month goes for you and reading your updates.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin