- Shoes - If a woman dreams about shoes, this dream is usually connected with her love life. Trying on different pairs of shoes means, that she is looking for a partner or deciding about a partner. In other cases, shoes symbolize errands we run every day. Putting on a comfortable pair of shoes is a good omen saying that you are going to have success. Having very tight shoes on means that you feel uncomfortable in the current situation, or you are going to have some small difficulties ahead. Finding a shoe in the dream indicates that you will meet a stranger. If you are giving a pair of shoes away, it means that you want to get rid of a person, or that person is going to leave you soon. If you buy a pair of shoes, it means that you have a long way to go in order to achieve your goals. Looking at old worn-down shoes is a warning to pay more attention and care to solve an unpleasant matter. Worn-down shoes also could possibly mean your dissatisfaction and unhappiness in the present situation; or they also might imply that to be with your old partner is more comfortable and secure than to look for a new one.
- Drugs - If you use drugs rarely or never, then this dream could represent a need to get well, to escape from daily stress, and a desire to get quick relief. The drugs could be suggesting a need for healing and getting in balance. Your unconscious mind may be suggesting outrageous things in hopes that you get the message to "have fun, dream dreams, and get out of your own head!" Please keep in mind that the purpose of dreams is to raise our consciousness and to assist us in having better lives. The message in the dream about drug use is most likely not encouraging you to use drugs but it may represent a need to feel better or get better.
- Money - Money can be lost, gained, or spent in dreaming. Dreams about money are often really about power, control, and competency. Many people who dream about money are controlled by it-the desire for it, the lack of it, or the inability to control themselves with it. This last category is seen most clearly in money dreams experienced by people who re drowning in debt.
- Floating - To dream that you are floating, implies acceptance, letting go of your problems or worries and just going with the flow. You are experiencing new-found freedom. It also signifies that you will prove victorious in your obstacles that may presently seem overwhelming.
- I have recently admitted to myself that I want badly to be in love and in a serious relationship. I went out with a guy locally that was really a nice guy but nothing really came of it. I met a guy I REALLY like but he lives really far and has been M.I.A. for a while so I'm not sure what is up with that. There was this other guy I never really liked like that but always kind of thought we could "possibly" end up together but I know for a fact now it is not a possibility. It has been bothering me because I really want a love relationship but I haven't really been speaking on it.
- I do feel some need for a quick fix - I feel like I have to resolve my issues with my money, career and relationships to have a happier existence. Lately I've been really dealing with wanting to get and feel better.
- I do feel that lately money is becoming the controlling point of my life. I do not worship money but my lack of money is causing me to feel trapped and hard pressed to make something and fast! I am at a loss and every night before I go to sleep I literally just cry because I can not believe I am in this situation I pray every night that I can just accept it all and just be free.
Is that what the floating signifies?!?!?!?! Maybe I can't see it yet but a breakthrough is coming and I'll get some freedom? I like the sound of that! Tonight instead of crying before bed, I'll just remember the picture in my head of me floating across that pool - no worries, no drama, no money, no illness ... just floating! Maybe God is speaking to me through my dreams and maybe this is all just some coincidence. Either way, I'm willing and ready to start relying on the power greater than myself. I'm also down to get my behind in some water and FAST to realize how freeing floating can be.